The XC series reach truck with lithium powerfully utilize the advantages of lithium battery and achieve disruptive innovations in vehicle structure, functional configuration, performance parameters, ergonomics, and operating vision.
- Our video camera allows for precise and quick access to extremely high locations. The position of the camera on the forks enables operators to efficiently and reliably control stacking and retrieval operations from their seating position/viewpoint. They no longer have to look up, which noticeably reduces the strain on their shoulders and neck. Also, information on the pallets is easily visible, even at great heights.
- After this function is enabled, when the fork is lifted to a certain height, this height will be set as the maximum allowable lifting height. Afterward, whenever the fork is about to be lifted to this height, the lifting speed will gradually slow down and the fork will steadily finally stop at this height.
- CATL lithium battery is standard for all series, adopting 80V voltage system which can provide fast charging and long service life, and less energy loss. The special-shaped lithium battery pack design provides a large operating space in the cab and a broad view.
- Thanks to the integrated design of the instrument function buttons, the truck console saves a lot of physical buttons, making it more concise and efficient.
- Multiple heights can be pre-set on the instrument. After the function is enabled, when the fork is about to be lifted to the preset height, the lifting speed will gradually slow down and the fork will finally stop at the set height steadily.
- Drive control limits the traveling speed and traverse speed as soon as the forks are raised. This increases safety when maneuvering with a raised pallet in front of the storage rack, while still ensuring more sensitive maneuvering during the work cycle.
- The battery pack can be replaced quickly. The driver can unlock and remove the battery while sitting on his seat. The hood can be easily dismounted and mounted to facilitate routine maintenance operations.
- Fork Camera
- Positioning laser
- Tag access
- Blue lights front and rear
- Red side safety lights
- Panorama glass roof